Anyone have 5 pounds to lose? How about 25? I weigh in on weight in my latest on Stressed But Nice…
In a few weeks, we’re heading down south and taking the kids on their very first trip to an all-inclusive Carribean resort.
Here are just a few of the things on my to-do list:
- Force the kids to try on all of their summer clothes that I optimistically packed away in September, in complete denial of the fact that in the six months that have elapsed since then, they’re bound to have outgrown everything.
- Go shopping for completely new summer wardrobes for both kids once I see that not one stitch of clothing I lovingly washed and folded and packed away still fits them.
- Inventory and set aside each and every item we’ll be packing.
- Defy the laws of physics by packing said items into two suitcases and four carry-ons.
- Pray that the Canadian dollar rallies the day before I go to the Currency Exchange and not the day after.
- Make all of the arrangements regarding…
View original post 449 more words